We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
- Quick chicken
These Thai-inspired savoury rolls are simple and delicious. You can serve these as party nibbles, an appetiser, starter or part of a main course.
8 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 4 long rolls
- 200g minced chicken
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 bird's eye chillies, finely chopped (if you prefer less heat, remove seeds)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 sprig coriander, finely chopped
- sweet chilli sauce, for dipping
MethodPrep:25min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:40min
- Preheat oven to 220 C / Gas 7.
- In a bowl, combine garlic, chicken, coriander, ginger, spring onions, chillies, fish sauce and 1 egg. Mix well with a fork. Place into piping bag with no nozzle.
- Cut one puff pastry sheet in half lengthways. Place
- Cut one sheet of puff pastry in half length-ways. Pipe chicken mixture down the centre of each pastry half.
- Crack remaining egg into a small bowl an beat. Brush edges of pastry. Roll pastry over filling and brush with more egg. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Transfer roll to a lined baking tray, seam-side down. You may cut the roll before placing it into the oven, if you desire. Repeat with the second puff pastry sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden, puffy and cooked in the middle. Serve with sweet chilli sauce.
If unavailable, place chicken meat into a food processor and blitz until finely chopped.